Dear Friends and Clients:
2012 has brought some new changes to Satellite Investigations, Inc. I thought I would send a news letter to make you aware of what is going on. You can see that I have reworked the website to better discuss the new changes in place.
1. We have joined the New York State Trial Lawyers Association as a Partner for Justice. I look forward to seeing most of you at this year’s events.
2. We have formed a strategic alliance with Sage Intelligence Group, LLC. We now offer specialized investigations in Matrimonial, Corporate, Criminal, Computer and Due Dilligence Investigations. We have decided to pool our resources to give you an investigator with the best expertise for your investigation. They also provided both armed and unarmed security.
3. We have the ability to offer professional accident reconstruction. We now work hand in hand with Edward Guidone, the owner of AIS,LLC. Mr. Guidone has over 25 years experience with accident reconstruction and worked in the prestigeous Accident Investigations Squad of the NYPD.
4. We have revamped our process service due to the new process service laws in NYC. We are 100% compliant with the new guidlines. Our process service work is now handled exclusivley by Nicoletti & Harris. If your process server is not compliant with the new laws, you should strongly consider changing your provider.
5. We have totally changed our research databases and are now using “Turbo Charged” search engines. We have the ability to recover telephone numbers and email addresses much easier. These databases are making Westlaw, Lexis/Nexus and Accurint a thing of the past.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon. I encourage you to visit the website at www.satellitepi.com. We remain dedicated to providing you with the very best investigative support out there. Remember ” GET RESULTS NOT EXCUSES”.
Very truly yours,
Matthew Spaier, PI